"The two bedroomed Shippon conversion offes the modern comforts of underfloor heating, fitted kitchen and bathroom with shower."
This unit has been designed to be suitable for the less abled with wider doors and drive-in shower.
Stone flagged floors, oak beams from our own woods and Yeomans cast iron wood burning stove add character to this converted building which has been used for milking cows and the housing of breeding animals.
- One double bed at first floor, one twin bedded room suitable for the less able on the ground floor.
- Cosy underfloor central heating.
- Colour television with Freeview, DVD player and video..
- CD radio cassette player.
- Electric cooker, fridge and microwave.
- Washing machine, iron, ironing board and freezer in laundry room.
- Bed linen supplied, beds made up for your arrival. Please bring your own towels.
- Garden area with table, chairs and BBQ.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Ample parking
Basket of sticks and logs supplied for the stove upon arrival. Further baskets supplied at £3.00 each.
We're very friendly and show the children the farm animals, even letting them collect the eggs.
Just a few restrictions:
- No Smoking in the cottages or on the farm.
- No dogs or pets allowed.