"The Coach House" is a two bedroomed barn conversion offering the modern comforts of under floor heating with the features of beamed ceilings and stone floors.
Originally built to house the coach with two stables for the horses. The lofts above were for the stable boys. During the last century it was converted to milking shippons in the stables with turkeys in the loft!
- One double bedroom, one large Captain's bed and put-me-up bed. The Captain's bed is a double bed accessed up a short ladder.
- Bath with shower.
- Cosy underfloor central heating.
- Colour television with Freeview, DVD player and video.
- CD radio cassette player.
- Electric cooker, fridge and microwave.
- Washing machine, iron, ironing board and freezer in laundry room.
- Bed linen supplied, beds made up for your arrival. Please bring your own towels.
- Garden area with table, chairs and BBQ.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Ample parking.
We're very friendly and show the children the farm animals, even letting them collect the eggs.
Just a few restrictions:
- No Smoking in the cottages or on the farm.
- No dogs or pets allowed.